Thursday, April 21, 2016

Welcome!

I think blogs are a phenomenal way for educators to share what they are doing in their classroom with others. I am positive, as a Technology Integrator, that I work with teachers who have amazing students that do awesome things that need to be shared with the world. While we have many teachers who are rockstars every day, I have one particular group called our Innovation Team (you can read about the Innovation Teams on my personal blog here) that will kicking off this blog and shouting out what they have learned so far on flexible learning spaces, allowing for voice & choice in the classroom, and the Innovator's Mindset - just to get started. I am unbelievably proud of the educators that have put time and effort into this adventure with me with no extrinsic rewards for their extra work. Their interest is solely in bettering themselves for their students and profession.

Please follow and share our blog. Follow us on Twitter. Ask us questions. Give us suggestions. We are super excited to have a vehicle to share our learnings with the education community.

Mandy Froehlich

No comments:

Post a Comment